Julian Jakob is a Hybrid Cloud Consultant at Option Consulting GmbH in Switzerland, but he is based in Southern-Germany. He has over ten years experience in the EUC industry, today mostly focusing on Citrix ADC and Citrix Multi-tenant Cloud environments, as he is also working as a Citrix Service Provider. Julian is holding almost all Citrix Certifications in Workspace and Networking. In 2019, he started a virtualization community (VCBAWUE) in the south of Germany with some other community friends. Besides Citrix, he is interested in Microsoft Azure’s IAM (Identity and Access Management).
- Citrix Certified: Associate – Virtualization (CCA-V)
- Citrix Certified: Professional – Virtualization (CCP-V)
- Citrix Certified: Expert – Virtualization (CCE-V)
- Citrix Certified: Associate – App Delivery and Security (CCA-AppDS)
- Citrix Certified: Professional – App Delivery and Security (CCP-AppDS)
- Citrix Certified: Expert – App Delivery and Security (CCE-AppDS)
- Citrix Certified: ShareFile (CC-ShareFile)
- Citrix Certified: Virtual Apps and Desktops Service on Citrix Cloud (CC-VAD-CC)
- Citrix Certified: Virtual Apps and Desktops Service Integration with Microsoft Azure (CC-VAD-MA)
- Microsoft Certified Identity and Access Administrator Associate
- IGEL Certified Engineer (ICE)
- IGEL Certified Professional (ICP)
- IGEL Certified Architect (ICA)
This is a personal weblog. The opinions expressed here represent my own and not those of my employer. All data and information provided on this site are for informational purposes only. Julianjakob.com makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information. All information is provided on an as-is basis.